Thursday, November 8, 2007

BOOK List

So I sat there.

2 comments:

Legendary said...

Hey Brayniak,

How do I make fast money?

brayniak said...

Hey Legendary!

Well, first off, I want to say thanks for the post and Im glad to see that you are so interested in becoming financially free.

Let's dive right in....the first thing that you need to do is find something that you are passionate about. Now when people think of financial freedom, they think of the big bucks, make millions of dollars, etc., but here's a secret that I want to share with you, they all started small.

I mean think about it, they didnt just accumulate their wealth overnight, they had to start somewhere, and just like them you too can start small, but with a great dream. Always know what your dream looks like, and work backwards!

Tutuloo, and good luck!
To your success,

Brayniak